DONATION DROP-OFF POINTS AND VOLUNTEERING
LOCATION-SPECIFIC CENTERS (Updated Regularly)
(CTRL+F to Find A Place Nearest To You)
READY TO EAT FOOD: biscuits, canned goods, crackers AS WELL AS towels, bottled water, soap, plastic bags
USUALLY OVERLOOKED: bottled water. trash bags. toilet paper. alcohol/sanitizer. sanitary pads. diapers. wipes.
ALL LBC BRANCHES: Drop-Off Branches for Red Cross.
1. University of Asia and the Pacific (Pearl Drive)
- UA&P HOPES (Disaster Relief)
- You may leave your donations with the guard at the FRONT GATE, or at our booth in PROM A
Relief ops AUG. 10 until 7PM. Resume packing tom (Aug 11) from 8:30-12. VOLUNTEERS NEEDED. Distribution of relief tom until 6.
2. Victory (Victory Center, L4, West Wing, Robinson’s Galleria)
-Need donations and volunteers to help pack & deliver relief goods.
-August 8, 10 AM up. 631-1212
1. SM Megamall
Event Center, lower ground floor Mega A
1. Briggy Hall
“If you have clothes that are unwearable, we’ll pick them up to repurpose them into blankets.”
Briggy Hall, East Capitol Dr. Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City, 1603
(02) 782 4159
SAN JUAN/ GREENHILLS AREA
1. La Sall Green Hills
2. Immaculate Concepcion Academy Greenhills (10 Grant Street, San Juan)
-need: Canned goods, rice, viand, safe drinking water, coffee sachets, powdered milk, clothes, slippers, blankets, toiletries, first aid, medicine.
3. St. Pedro Poveda College (beside Robinson’s Galleria)
-Receives relief goods 24 hours at the gate
4. San Juan Gym
-DONATIONS AND VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
5. VMall 4th Floor
1. Christ the King Parish (Greenmeadows Ave, Libis) accepting canned goods, clothing, water, meds
1.GMA Kapuso Foundation, 2/F Kapuso Center, GMA Network Drive cor. Samar St., Diliman, QC. 9284299 at 9289351
2. ATENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY (along Katipunan Ave)
-Cervini Hall (until 1 PM)
-LS Covered Courts (where they will move to after 1 PM. Needed: Bottled water!)
*For reports of students in need of evac/ rescue 426 6001 loc 5933 | 697 7168| 644 6530
NOTE: ATENEO IS OVERSTAFFED.
3. NEW ERA UNIVERSITY LOCATED @ CENTRAL AVENUE, QC
-Open for EVACUATION
4. UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES (UP Diliman)
-CHK Gym. VOLUNTEERS AND DONATIONS NEEDED
5. LGV Clubhouse
TAGUIG/ FORT BONIFACIO AREA
1. For Emergency assistance, call Taguig Emergency Hotline at 165-7777; Taguig rescue - 6235244
2. Aracama Manila (The Fort Strip) is accepting donations
3. Victory Church (Every Nation Building, University Parkway corner 32nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City)
- Accepts Donations.
- @paolopun & @victoryfort
1. Colegio San Agustin, Makati
-accepting donations. Donations and manpower are welcome @ 8:30 am, Building Lobby. C/o Ms. Raquel Reyes.
2. HOUSE OF LAUREL (6013 Villena st. Cor Manalac st. Poblacion Makati)
3. PALM VILLAGE Rockwell (contact @tina_daniac (Twitter) for details)
4.ATENEO LAW SCHOOL (20 Rockwell Dr, Makati)
-Drop-off Point for relief goods.
- Accepting Donations.
1. Relief goods base at 155 Apitong Street for Donations & Volunteering
-Contact @marielsayuno, whose brother set up the Relief Goods Base
1. Malaya Kids Foundation-Smokey Mountain.
Relief Goods needed for 400 Kids whose Evac Center IS NOW UNDERWATER.
The Grass Residences behind SM North. Look for twitter.com/ 09166959525!
1. De La Salle University (DLSU)
-You may drop your donations off in any of the following points:
Front entrance of Gokongwei Hall
Front entrance of Bro. Andrew Gonzales Hall
AUGUST 6-10, 10:00-5:00 PM – SJ Walk Bench 7
-Oplan kaagapay Operation Centers, Sangunian Bayan Hall,
3rd Floor of the Municipality of Cainta
-Loremar Office 2nd floor 165 ml Quezon St, Antipolo City.
-GOODS NEEDED: ready to eat food (canned goods, biscuits, etc) and Water will be very much appreciated.
- Donors and Volunteers are welcome. You may contact internal vice president Lorrein marinas 09175837725 for more details!
IF I MISSED ANYTHING, PLEASE TWEET US @FRUITPRESERVE